Governed by a Board of Directors from the private, public and educational sectors, Airshow London is a not-for-profit event that supports Fanshawe’s School of Aviation Technology students, Children’s Hospital and Veterans, while augmenting the City of London’s rich culture, aviation heritage and defence industries.
While Airshow London’s founding board of directors includes a diverse cross-section of professional and sector expertise, several of its directors and volunteer organizing committee members have extensive aviation and airshow experience. Board Chair, Jim Graham, is one of them. With many years of experience with both the former airshow in London and St. Thomas, presenting a high-quality show to London has been his vision several years in the making.
AIRSHOW LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Jim Graham, President & CEO, TRY Recycling; Board Chair
- Trevor Hunter, Professor, Kings University College; Board Vice-Chair
- Jorg Gelz, V.P. Health, Safety & Compliance, TRY Recycling; Board Treasurer
- Bill Welsh, President, Diamond Flight Centre London; Board Secretary
- Gerry Vanderhoek, Manager Commercial Services and Passenger Experience, London International Airport; Director
- Christopher Collins, Partner, Siskinds The Law Firm; Director
- Mary Flannigan Hockin, Development Coordinator, Fanshawe College; Director
- Larry Weir, LCol Ret'd RCAF; Director
- John Winston, General Manager, Tourism London; Advisor
Dave De Kelver, Executive Director