AIRSHOW LONDON organizers want EVERYONE to have a great experience at this year’s event. Please be mindful that certain items cannot be permitted on the grounds. (see lists below)
These restrictions are for YOUR safety and wellbeing. Food and refreshments WILL be available onsite.
Be realistic about what you can carry. Bring only essential items.
AIRSHOW LONDON 2017 PERMITTED ITEMS LIST
All permitted items will be inspected prior to admission. It is strongly recommended that spectators minimize the number and size of permitted items to reduce delay entering the airshow grounds.
The following items are permitted items on the event grounds:
- Water and non-alcoholic drinks
- Ear Plugs, head phones, hearing protection (strongly recommended)
- Sunscreen (strongly recommended)
- Children’s wagons (non–motorized)
- Standard soft sided school size backpacks (will be subject to search)
- Fanny packs and purses (will be subject to search)
- Baby food
- Pre–packaged and/or sealed snack food
- Personal Electronic Devices
- Folding lawn chairs
AIRSHOW LONDON 2017
Prohibited Items List
All persons, bags and backpacks are subject to be searched by Security Personnel – if prohibited items are found, you will be asked to remove items from premises or they will be confiscated.
The following items are PROHIBITED on the event grounds:
- Coolers greater than 15L*
- Hard sided coolers of any size.
- Pets, other than service animals**
- ALL weapons (regardless of permit) including firearms, knives, including pocket knives and multi-tools, and all other items that may be deemed dangerous / used as a weapon
- Laser pointers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass bottles/containers
- Smoking will only be allowed in designated smoking areas
- Illicit drugs and other intoxicating substances
- Bicycles, roller blades, roller skates, skateboards, scooter and Segway-style transportation in spectator areas***
- Tents including Pop–Up tents or shade structures
- Barbecues or cooking equipment
- Large umbrellas (ie: beach umbrellas) greater than 5 foot diameter
- RC aircraft, any type of UAV, aircraft transceivers.
- Balloons, kites or any flying items
- Any other items security personnel deem a security risk
* Small soft –sided coolers permitted for life-saving medication and/or baby food
** Certified service animals are permitted with proper documentation.
*** This excludes medical transportation devices (i.e. Wheelchairs)
Do not leave any items unattended, such as Backpacks, Camera Bags or any other item that could be a cause for concern. Any such item left unattended will be viewed as a suspicious package and treated as such.
Display AIRSHOW LONDON Photo Tour identification at all times while on the show grounds. Carry valid government issued photo ID and be prepared to display this ID if requested at anytime.
Guests must stay with Tour Guides and/or within designated areas during Friday/Monday Arrivals/Departures and on show days prior to general admittance. Guests must arrive between 6:45 and 7:00am on Saturday and/or Sunday for early access to show grounds. Late arrivals will be admitted once general admittance commences.
Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
Lawn chairs are permitted but they must be attended at all times while setup or laid flat to reduce the chance of the item becoming a FOD (Foreign Object Debris) danger.
At no time while an aircraft is on the ground will any photographer be permitted to touch the aircraft unless invited to do so by that vehicles crew.
Do not approach any aircraft while it is active!
These rules are in place to both protect you and the thousands of other people who will be on hand for the show. The AIRSHOW LONDON team can issue new rules and regulations in order to cope with situations as they arise. These rules will supersede any rules laid out on this document. Any person who disobeys these rules could be escorted from the show grounds without warning. We take safety and security very seriously and we ask that you please be aware of your surroundings at all times.