All bags, purses and other items will be inspected prior to admission. Please minimize the number of items to reduce delay entering the airshow grounds.
The following items are permitted:
- Water and non-alcoholic drinks
- Baby food or pre-packaged, sealed snack food (NOTE: Food vendors are on site)
- Soft-sided coolers, 15L size or less, are permitted for life-saving medication and/or baby food
- Ear plugs, headphones, hearing protection (strongly recommended)
- Sunscreen (strongly recommended)
- Baby strollers or children’s wagons (non–motorized only)
- Standard soft-sided school size backpacks (will be subject to search)
- Fanny packs and purses (will be subject to search)
- Personal electronic devices
- Folding lawn chairs – must be attended at all times while setup. If unattended, must be laid flat
- Certified service animals are permitted with proper documentation
The AIRSHOW LONDON team can issue new rules and regulations in order to cope with situations as they arise. These rules will supersede any rules laid out on this document.
Any person who disobeys these rules could be escorted from the show grounds without warning. We take safety and security very seriously and ask that you please be aware of your surroundings at all times.
All persons, bags and backpacks are subject to be searched by Security Personnel – if prohibited items are found, you will be asked to remove items from premises or they will be confiscated.