What are the dates and times of AIRSHOW LONDON?
- September 13-15/2019
- Friday Gates open 4:00 pm and Air Display begins at 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday Gates open 9:00 am and Air Display begins at 12:00 pm
What can I bring into the show?
- See Rules, Regulations, Security on link https://airshowlondon.com/rules/
- Radio scanners are allowed
- You can listen to the show at https://www.liveatc.net/hlisten.php?mount=cyxu1_app&icao=cyxu
Is there Accessibility Access?
- Those with a valid accessibility parking pass can park in our Accessible Parking lot which is on site and located east end of Huron east of Robins Hill Road
- Thousands of visitors are expected at this location so planning your arrival & departure will be important
- The walkway from the parking lot to the accessible viewing area is paved
- Accessibility support workers do not need to buy a ticket for General Admission as long as accompanying a disabled person
Where can I park or is there public transit?
- VIP onsite parking is available for $10 plus service fee and taxes
- General Admission parking will operate from designated lots and shuttle buses to the Airshow will be provided. General Parking is FREE.
- Lots are posted on the AIRSHOW LONDON – https://airshowlondon.com/parking-and-shuttlebus/
- Public transit riders, please take an LTC bus to Fanshawe College. Free AIRSHOW LONDON shuttles depart approximately every 30 minutes from parking lots 8, 9, 10 and 11
Are tickets available at the gate?
- General Admission tickets will be available at the gates – see Ticket Information for pricing https://airshowlondon.com/ticketinformation/
I ordered my tickets but didn’t get the email with tickets or having problem printing:
- Call Ticket Window at 226-213-4811 – select option 1 to speak to Box Office. On show days see TicketWindow Box Office at Show Gates and they will be able to print your Tickets
Do I need to bring a chair?
- General Admission is the only area where you need to bring your own chair or blanket
What is difference between Business Class Lounge & Flight Line Pub?
- Major difference is Chalet Experience has reserved tables and Flightline does not
Are pets allowed?
- Only service animals are allowed but note that the jets are very loud!
Where can I buy tickets in person?
- Tickets can be bought at White Oaks Mall Information Booth
- 1105 Wellington Rd.
London, ON N6E 1V4
- 1105 Wellington Rd.
Is there a discount for disabled?
- General Admission – Support workers with valid id can get in for free while accompanying a disabled person who pays the admission price
Where can I stay?
- See Hotel Bookings for room and ticket deals being offered – https://airshowlondon.com/hotel-bookings/
- Camping – closest site is Fanshawe Conservation Area – https://www.fanshaweconservationarea.ca/
What is your refund policy?
- As with any outdoor festival there are no refunds as the costs to stand up the venue remains the same rain or shine
- Depending on the situation will attempt to exchange tickets for a future show
Are shuttles available at the gate for those who can’t walk distances?
- Shuttles will be available but please have patience as you may have to wait for a ride.