What are the dates and times of AIRSHOW LONDON?
- September 7-9/2018
- Friday Gates open 4:00 pm and Air Display begins at 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday Gates open 9:00 am and Air Display begins at 1:00 pm
What can I bring into the show?
- See Rules, Regulations, Security on link http://airshowlondon.com/rules-regulations-security/
Is there Accessibility Access?
- Those with a valid accessibility parking pass can park in our Plane Side Parking lot which is on site and located east end of Huron east of Robins Hill Road
- Thousands of visitors are expected at this location so planning your arrival & departure will be important
- Parking is also available at any of the off-site lots with access from these lots to special needs vans. The lot managers can call for a van. There may be a wait.
- The walkway from the parking lot to the accessible viewing area is paved
- Accessibility support workers do not need to buy a ticket
Where can I park?
- VIP onsite parking is available for $10 plus service fee and taxes
- General Admission parking will operate from designated lots and shuttle buses to the Airshow will be provided. General Parking is FREE.
- Lots are posted on the AIRSHOW LONDON – https://airshowlondon.com/parking-and-shuttlebus/
What is the process for people flying in to see the show?
- Once on the ground at CYXU, please advise the tower that you are here as a Fly In for AIRSHOW LONDON
- The tower will guide you to the aircraft facility on a route that is dependent upon the active runway that day and surfaces available
- Once at this facility a marshal will guide you to your aircraft parking spot
- Once parked please proceed to the parking lot where a shuttle bus will transport you to the admission gates
- Please note (buses will be running throughout the entire day and your aircraft will be parked outside the sterile aerobatic box so you will be able to have access to your aircraft at any time)
- Please be advised that the Airspace is closed from 1200 to 1700 local on both Saturday and Sunday so make sure you arrive prior to that time and do not plan to depart until after the show
How do I get a media pass?
- Media applications are closed now
How do I apply for vendor opportunities?
- Vendors: No longer accepting vendors
I ordered my tickets but didn’t get the email with tickets or having problem printing:
- Call Ticket Window at 226-213-4811 – select option 1 to speak to Box Office if show day see Ticketwindow Box Office at Show Gates and they will be able to print your Tickets
What is difference between Chalet Experience & Flight Line Pub?
- Major difference is Chalet Experience has reserved tables and Flightline does not