We are now accepting applications for media accreditation to AIRSHOW LONDON 2018.
Please read the following criteria and rules for media accreditation before submitting your application.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, August 3, 2018
Please be aware that the criteria is as follows:
- Applies to media outlets reporting on AIRSHOW LONDON 2018.
- Individuals receiving accreditation must commit to publishing/broadcasting/reporting
- Media outlets that publish/broadcast/report AIRSHOW LONDON 2018. content in the weeks leading up to the event receive automatic accreditation if the coverage is verifiable.
- Representatives from online only outlets applying for accreditation will be asked to indicate how they intend to publish/broadcast/report the content.
- Freelance reporters, photographers and/or videographers requesting Media designation must demonstrate that they are under commission, and that the content will be published/broadcast/reported.
Additional Criteria (Non-Traditional Media Applicants):
Applications will be assessed to determine the expected level of added value they may be able to provide AIRSHOW LONDON 2018.
Considerations will include:
- The relative reach of the media with regard to readership, viewership, followers and other relevant metrics.
- The relevance of the editorial focus with regard to AirShow London’s mandate and goals.
- The quality of the publishing/broadcasting.
RULES, ACCESS & PRIVILEGES
- No ASL content, whether photo, audio, video or written account, may be offered for sale to a third party.
- Media will be provided access to the festival, as afforded VIP passes and including the photo pit area.
NO ONE will be admitted to the ANNOUNCER’S BOOTH or SHOW BOSS AREA.
- ACCESS TO THE AIRSHOW LONDON FLIGHT DECK IS RESTRICTED TO AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY. ANYONE CROSSING INTO THIS AREA WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE AIRSHOW GROUNDS IMMEDIATELY
Please complete one for each pass requested.