Why Become a Volunteer?
Learn New Skills
Job specific training is provided for all volunteers.
Acquire on the job experience through one of the most recognized events in Canada.
Receive volunteer/community service hours for student programs and for your resume.
Meeting New People
Make important networking contacts and have the opportunity to develop new connections with people in the community.
Volunteer Opportunities are coming soon for SkyDrive August 27-29, 2021
Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities for AIRSHOW LONDON SKYDRIVE 2021! To get a show like this off the ground, it requires a number of passionate and committed volunteers. We have volunteer opportunities the week of SkyDrive, from August 24th-29th, 2021.
AIRSHOW LONDON Volunteer Expectations / Terms and Conditions
– Volunteers are key to the success of AIRSHOW LONDON.
– We will make every effort to accommodate your preferences.
– There are general expectations and terms and conditions that all volunteers are expected to abide by.
– Attend all shifts – available to commit a minimum of 10 hours over the course of the event
– Shifts are a full day with breaks given during the shift.
– Check-in 15 minutes before your scheduled shift start time.
– Wear AIRSHOW LONDON uniform and other weather-appropriate clothing.
– Bring items that you can keep on your person (sorry we do not have secure storage).
– We ask that our volunteers treat other volunteers and our patrons with respect. We also ask that our volunteers are responsible, well-mannered, dependable, able to do their jobs to the best of their ability.
– Volunteers are expected to arrange their own transportation to the venue/volunteer parking lot or an AIRSHOW LONDON parking lot to take one of our shuttles to the venue.
– PLEASE NOTE ACCREDITATION WILL ONLY GIVE YOU ACCESS INTO THE SHOW FOR SCHEDULED WORKING SHIFTS!