Why Become a Volunteer?
Learn New Skills
Job specific training is provided for all volunteers.
Acquire on the job experience through one of the most recognized events in Canada.
Receive volunteer/community service hours for student programs and for your resume.
Meeting New People
Make important networking contacts and have the opportunity to develop new connections with people in the community.
Volunteer Opportunities now available for SkyDrive August 2021
Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities for SKYDRIVE! To get a show like this off the ground, it requires a number of passionate and committed volunteers. AIRSHOW LONDON is looking for volunteers from Monday, August 23 – Sunday, August 29.
See below for an overview of what is required for all volunteers.
AIRSHOW LONDON Volunteer Expectations / Terms and Conditions
– Volunteers are key to the success of AIRSHOW LONDON.
– We will make every effort to accommodate your preferences.
– There are general expectations and terms and conditions that all volunteers are expected to abide by.
– Attend all shifts – available to commit a minimum of 5 hours.
– Check in 15 minutes before your scheduled shift start time.
– Wear AIRSHOW LONDON t-shirt and other weather appropriate clothing.
– Bring items that you can keep on your person (sorry we do not have secure storage).
– We ask that our volunteers treat other volunteers and our patrons with respect.
– We also ask that our volunteers are responsible, well-mannered, dependable, and do their jobs to the best of their ability.
– Volunteers are expected to arrange their own transportation to the venue/volunteer parking lot.
– PLEASE NOTE ACCREDITATION WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS INTO THE VENUE FOR WORKING SHIFTS ONLY.
To become a volunteer please complete our online application form.
Questions? Email [email protected]