Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities for AIRSHOW LONDON 2018. To get a show like this off the ground, it requires a number of passionate and committed volunteers. We are actively recruiting for the following areas: site operations, parking & transportation, security, photography, Kid-Zone and the Veterans Military Exhibition, VIP Areas & Events. We’d love to have you join our team! Below is a run-down of what to expect. We also need help with pre-show days for site set-up. (September 6-7th & September 10-11th).
- Attend all shifts – available to commit a minimum of 10 hours over the course of the weekend (September 7-9th).
- Shifts are a minimum 5 hours in length with breaks aligned to length of shift.
- Check in 15 minutes before your scheduled shift start time
- Wear AIRSHOW LONDON uniform and other weather appropriate clothing
- Bring items that you can keep on your person (sorry we do not have secure storage)
- We ask that our volunteers treat other volunteers and our patrons with respect. We also ask that our volunteers are responsible, well-mannered, dependable, able to do their jobs to the best of their ability.
What’s in it for you?
- We provide any specific training needed
- An AIRSHOW LONDON uniform to wear
- Support you with any positive feedback
- Lunches/snacks provided
- Offer you a great experience as an ambassador for AIRSHOW LONDON
- For high school students, these hours can go towards your 40 hours of mandatory community service.
To become a volunteer please complete our online application form.
Please note: some roles may require certain expertise and security clearances.