Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities for AIRSHOW LONDON! To get a show like this off the ground, it requires a number of passionate and committed volunteers. AIRSHOW LONDON is scheduled to take place September 13th-15th. Below is a run-down of what is required for all volunteers:
AIRSHOW LONDON Volunteer Expectations / Terms and Conditions:
General: Volunteers are key to the success of AIRSHOW LONDON. We will make every effort to accommodate your preferences. There are general expectations and terms and conditions that all volunteers are expected to abide by.
- Attend all shifts – available to commit a minimum of 10 hours over the course of the weekend (September 13th-15th, for certain team some shifts will be September 11th, 12th, 16th).
- Shifts are a full day with breaks given during the shift.
- Check in 15 minutes before your scheduled shift start time.
- Wear AIRSHOW LONDON uniform and other weather appropriate clothing.
- Bring items that you can keep on your person (sorry we do not have secure storage).
- We ask that our volunteers treat other volunteers and our patrons with respect. We also ask that our volunteers are responsible, well-mannered, dependable, able to do their jobs to the best of their ability.
What’s in it for you?
- We provide any specific training needed.
- An AIRSHOW LONDON uniform to wear.
- Support you with any positive feedback.
- Lunches/snacks provided.
- Offer you a great experience as an ambassador for AIRSHOW LONDON.
- For high school students, these hours can go towards your 40 hours of mandatory community service.
Transportation: Volunteers are expected to arrange their own transportation to the venue/volunteer parking lot or an AIRSHOW LONDON parking lot to take a shuttle to the venue. The Shuttle service is something new we are offering more information for this will become available closer to the show.
Accreditation: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE ISSUING NEW ACCREDITATION PASSES EACH DAY THIS YEAR, THEY WILL ONLY GIVE YOU ACCESS INTO THE VENUE FOR WORKING SHIFTS ONLY!
To become a volunteer please complete our online application form.