Canada’s original must attend family-friendly drive-in air show returns September 9, 10, 11, 2022.
Airshow London is excited to present SKYDRIVE. Our 2022 air show will be held on September 9, 10, 11 as a drive-in event with new features added! Join us for a spectacular aerial display!
We invite you to join us, support us, and get excited with us. Let’s get back together and celebrate as a community. And what better way to do that than under the roar of flight – that sparks the imagination and inspires us to soar.
Voted best airshow in north america!!
As voted on by our fans, Airshow London was named the Best Air Show in North America by USA Today’s 10Best.com contest in 2022. You don’t want to miss this epic family experience.
Our Airshow London 2022 Site Map will be coming soon, highlighting all event details including static displays, vendors and more.
- Think ‘drive-in movie’, but it’s a drive-in air show instead! (parking described in ‘Parking Sites’)
- Friday Show Times: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Saturday & Sunday Show Times: 1:00 PM – 4:00PM
- Food vendors will be ‘roving’ through each row and in designated areas.
- More details coming soon about new features for 2022.
- SkyDrive zones are based off distance from the runway.
- All tickets are valid for 1 vehicle with up to 6 people.
- The Red zone is on the runway, closely parallel to the runway and offers premium viewing! The Blue zone is great viewing from the regular festival grounds. The Green zone offers affordable parking spots on the grass with a view of the whole event! *Please note: oversized vehicles (see ‘vehicle sizes’) are subject to the oversized vehicle ticket in the blue zone. Motorcycle tickets are also available in the blue zone.
- Friday’s show has reduced pricing for a modified show, with its own performer lineup.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance and presented at the air show’s entrance gate to be scanned.
- Tickets are accepted in print or electronic format.
- You can add a passenger to your vehicle at check out in ‘add-ons’.
- Tickets are limited – buy early!
- Oversized vehicle sizing:
- Oversized vehicles are any vehicle that is a: camper, shuttle, passenger van, 6-wheeled truck, lifted truck.
- Oversized vehicles that meet or exceed the criteria must purchase a Blue Zone oversized ticket.
- Oversized tickets are valid for 7-10 people.
- Mini Vans, SUVs and non-lifted Trucks are considered regular size.
- Motorcycles must purchase a Blue Zone motorcycle ticket.
- Please note: we will not permit school buses, 40-foot campers or semi-trailer trucks. Please contact [email protected] if you require more details.
- Vehicles will be welcomed to London International Airport and directed to park in their own individually marked parking spot of 20 X 25-feet.
- Guests may enjoy the show from inside their vehicles or sit in lawn chairs in front of their vehicle safely distanced from others.
- Behind each row of vehicles is a 25-foot roadway on which guests walk to portable washrooms or designated attraction areas of the show.
- You will be directed to a designated spot within your zone upon arrival. Arriving early does not guarantee a premium or preferred spot.
- Individual parking sites will be provided onsite within each zone. No holds available.
- In order to get a parking site beside another ticket holder, you must arrive at the same time and be in the line-up together upon entrance. You will then be directed to parking sites next to each other.
- Please note that there are no holds and/or reservations prior to the event or at the event.
- Potable washrooms will be aligned for guests to access. Please follow event signage and direction from volunteers.
- Accessible washrooms available on site. Please inform parking attendants upon arrival to be directed to locations.
- All spots are accessible. Please note Green Zone is on grass, Blue Zone is a mix of grass and pavement and Red Zone is pavement only.
- Portable FM radio – to hear the Airshow broadcast without draining your car battery (no idling)
- Portable chairs and blankets – to sit beside your vehicle and watch the show
- Snacks – you may bring your own snacks (additional onsite food available for purchase)
- NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages – please no glass containers
- LOTS of water – it’s likely going to be hot (additional beverages available for purchase)
- Earplugs – please ensure children have hearing protection
- Sun Protection – sunscreen, hats & sunglasses are must-haves
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Intoxicated persons will not be allowed to enter the event or escorted from the event without a refund.
- The use of remote-controlled/radio-controlled drones or other flying devices is prohibited by law. Violators could be subject to fines and/or jail time.
- Tents and umbrellas must not obstruct the view of other patrons. No tents 8×8 or larger permitted.
- No smoking/vaping (including cannabis) anywhere on airport property.
- No BBQs or cooking.
- No open fires or flames of any kind.
- Any person found to be in possession of a weapon will be immediately evicted from the event without a refund.
- No pets, except for service animals.
- Vehicles should be prepared for possible vehicle inspection for prohibited items.
- Only vehicles will be permitted into the event. No walk-ons are permitted.
- Performers are subject to change without notice.
- All Airshow London SkyDrive purchases are final sales, with no refunds or exchanges.
Airshow London’s SkyDrive offers many levels of partnership and is customizable to suit your needs. The sky is the limit!
Please click the link below to learn more.
Volunteer opportunities for Airshow London’s SkyDrive 2022 are coming soon!
There are many different opportunities to get involved.
Visit the link below to learn more.