As of December 1, 2021
1. Health and safety of patrons, performers, volunteers and staff are of utmost importance to AIR SHOW LONDON. AIRSHOW LONDON draws performers from Countries around the world. There may be circumstances beyond the control of AIRSHOW LONDON which make the performance unsafe, or unviable as a result of events beyond the control of AIRSHOW LONDON. Please be advised that all performances are subject to modification or cancellation due to inclement weather, safety concerns of any other reason which in the opinion of AIRSHOW LONDON renders the event either unsafe or unviable. There are no refunds as most of the cost of the event remains the same, whether cancelled or not. In the event of cancellation for any reason, no refunds are provided for tickets, sponsorship or other purchases from AIRSHOW LONDON. All Sales are Final.
2. If we are required to cancel a show day, every effort will be made to do as early as possible and to publicize via our social media channels, and by email if possible. Our box office at 519-204-4537 will also be available for ticket holder questions and concerns.
3. While AIRSHOW LONDON regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, AIRSHOW LONDON cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the postponement or cancellation of any or all of the event. Similarly, AIRSHOW LONDON cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
4. Tickets are not subject to any refund, bears no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Performers and schedules are subject to change without notice. If issued as a complimentary ticket, this ticket is not exchangeable or redeemable for another ticket to any other event, monetary or otherwise. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be counterfeit and worthless. Tickets are valid only for the event and section for which they are issued. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form.
5. Subject to applicable laws, Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is unlawful or whose conduct is deemed by Management, at Management’s sole discretion, to be inappropriate, including (but not limited to) disorderly conduct, use of vulgar or abusive language, or failure to follow Management or facility rules and directions. Undesirable conduct of any of the types expressly listed above will automatically terminate this license and all rights of the holder. Subject to applicable laws, the exercise of management’s ejection rights hereunder does not entitle the holder to a refund of the ticket price or any part thereof. Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation of the ticket, without compensation, at management’s discretion.
6. When the Holder attends an event, Holder may be entering into an area where photography, audio and/or video recordings occur. By entering this area, the Holder consents to such photography and recording and grants permission to the facility and to AIRSHOW LONDON, and its respective designees to utilize the Holder’s image and likeness in connection with any broadcast, photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at the Event in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without further authorization or compensation.
7. The Holder agrees to comply with all rules and abide by the prohibitied items and activities list. The Holder, the Holder’s belongings and the Holder’s vehicle may be searched upon entry to the premises and the Holder consents to such searches and waives any related claims that might arise against AIRSHOW LONDON, Management and its affiliates. Any refusal of consent following any such search request by Management will result in an automatic refusal of admission to or ejection from the premises.